I was out of town for a few days for work but I brought colored pencils and some images to color.  These are the cards I made from the images.  I love how the lady turned out!  I have no idea where the images are from, I have had them in a folder for years and decided it was time to do something with them.  I really need to start keeping better track of where I get things from and what brands or websites.

In any case, I kept the cards pretty simple, the floral bouquet I used some distress oxide in the vintage photo around the image, heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder, cut it out with a double stitched rectangle, mounted it on a purple A2 size card base, and used some morning dew Nuvo drops to finish it off.

For the lady, I layered a couple pattern papers on to a green front panel that was 5 1/2 X 4 1/4 inches, used a stitched rectangle to around the image, blended distress oxides I believe I used frayed burlap and broken china, heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder, mounted it on a white A2 size card base, and finished it off with some morning dew Nuvo drops.